AIChE is now asking for nominations for their 2013 QbD awards. There are three awards including:
- Outstanding Contribution to QbD for Drug Substance, sponsored by Scale-up Systems
- Outstanding Contribution to QbD for Drug Product, sponsored by Pfizer
- Excellence In Integrated QbD Practice, sponsored by Merck
Previous award winners have included some very high caliber professionals who have worked tirelessly to further the QbD initiative within the pharmaceutical industry.
AIChE’s form to submit a nomination for the 2013 awards can be accessed here.
AIChE’s 2013 Annual Meeting is November 3-8 in San Fransisco, CA.
- Envelope Please: AIChE Hands Out QbD Awards
- Jose Tabora of BMS, Theodora Kourti of GSK, and Pfizer's Champix team take home the hardware from Minneapolis....
- Winners of 2012 AIChE Awards for QbD
- AIChE has announced the Winners of the 2012 AIChE Award for Outstanding Contribution to QbD for Drug Substance and 2012...
- AIChE to Award Lilly’s Seibert, Pfizer’s Garcia-Munoz for Moving QbD Forward
- Lilly's Kevin Seibert and Pfizer's Sal Garcia-Munoz will become the first recipients of awards recognizing excellence in QbD....
- IFPAC 2013: Looking Ahead
- IFPAC is the essential meeting place for the latest developments in Process Analytical Technology, PAT and Quality by Design and...
- Who Shows Excellence in QbD? Nominate Now
- AIChE will once again hand out awards for Excellence in QbD this fall, and is now accepting nominations....