Members of PharmaQbD.com can save 20%* when you mention savings code BDP13PMSM during registration.
IBC’s Biopharmaceutical Development & Production Week provides updates on current and emerging Methods to improve your bioproduction capabilities and delivers strategies to help you overcome the challenges and accelerate production of the biopharma industry’s most exciting new Molecules.
Each year, IBC’s Biopharmaceutical Development & Production Week continues to grow, giving you more in-depth coverage and networking opportunities than ever before. The 2013 event will be no exception – we have taken the BDP Week programming to a whole new level, focusing on two new areas…Methods & Molecules.
****Save 20%* when you register with savings code BDP13PMSM****
Download Brochure at: http://bit.ly/XhFneA?utm_
At BDP Week, you can examine the emerging METHODS to improve your bioproduction capabilities, to help you:
- Implement the new process validation guidance
- Control raw material variability
- Leverage contract manufacturing
- Achieve efficient method and process transfers
- Find new viral safety strategies to mitigate risk and meet regulatory requirements
- Examine and apply novel analytical technologies
Plus, the second half of the week will give you inside look at where innovation, efficiency and optimization are still needed during process development in upstream and downstream, formulations, manufacturing, lifecycle management, characterization and quality for the emerging wave of mAbs and novel MOLECULES, including:
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Biosimilars and Biobetters
- Antibody Drug Conjugates
- Bispecific Antibodies
Not to mention, BDP brings together over 800 attendees for an exceptional networking experience. Attendees include managers, directors, vice presidents, scientists, engineers, technical experts and academics in upstream development, downstream development, manufacturing science and technology, analytical development/sciences, process engineering, contract manufacturing, materials management, operation/technical services, quality, regulatory affairs, validation engineers, contract manufacturers, regulatory, CMC, supply chain and validation.
*Valid on new registrations only. Cannot be combined with other offers.
- ISPE Conference to Benchmark and Advance Quality by Design in the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- ISPE it will hold its first-ever conference focused on benchmarking and advancing the development of Quality by Design in the...
- Hospira Takes QbD Approach to Compliance Remediation Efforts While Production Continues
- Hospira is taking a quality by design-oriented approach to compliance remediation and quality improvement at its key Rocky Mount, North...
- An Invitation from PMcG Consulting to Attend the 5th Evening QbD Discussion Group
- This discussion group activity provides the opportunity to get up to speed with the current status and future trends of...
- Real-World QbD Case Study Presented at NIPTE Conference
- The gabapentin case history marks a new phase in QbD: real-world case studies....
- Free Registration for NIPTE’s June Conference on QbD: The Show Will Go On!
- Registration fees have been waived for an important QbD conference, sponsored by NIPTE, AAPS and PQRI, to take place in...